General terms and conditions for Pulser online platform https://pulser.ba.
Employee satisfaction survey conducted through the Pulser.online platform at the web address www.pulser.ba for the Bosnian market, is owned by TAU ON-LINE d.o.o. (MojPosao) and Kolektiv d.o.o. (hereinafter MojPosao.ba), Skenderpašina 1, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ID number: 42500352000004 represented by President Davor Odobašić.
The aim of the employee satisfaction survey is to provide the participant company (Hereinafter: the Participant) with the tools to assess the level of employee satisfaction and to raise public awareness on the topic of human resources management.
The survey also aims to identify companies with the best working atmosphere in the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as perceived and experienced by the employees of these respective companies.
The survey is open to all employers, regardless of their size and the number of employees, but only employers with more than 20 employees may enter the parallel competition for the Best Employer award. Employers who conduct a free version of the survey do not qualify for the Best Employer Award.
The free version of the survey is only available to companies conducting the Employee Satisfaction Survey for the first time.
The free version of the Employee Satisfaction Survey is conducted online, and after its implementation, a report is available to the Participant containing:
- overall employee satisfaction rating
- 3 best and 3 weakest categories
- 3 best and 3 weakest questions
Participation in the survey is voluntary. The Participant shall share certain non-public information, i.e. confidential and/or private in their nature, pertaining to the Participant with MojPosao.ba, in order to facilitate the survey process.
Moj Posao.ba shall also share certain non-public, i.e. confidential and/or private information and materials, pertaining to MojPosao.ba, in order to facilitate the survey process.
The term “Confidential information” encompasses any data, in oral and/or written form (stored on any media), that were at the moment of the disclosure defined as such by the disclosing party, and their intended purpose is solely the execution of the survey process.
The data confidentiality clause from this article shall not apply in cases when requests for their disclosure arise from the valid legislation of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina or are issued by other relevant authorities.
MojPosao.ba reserves the right to use the Confidential information to execute group data analysis for the purposes of determining the best 3 participants (either a single list of 3 or a segmented list of 3 large, 3 small and 3 middle size participants) based on the survey results. The name and the logo of the Participants that do not rank among the top 3 participants will not be made public. Exceptionally, if the relevant number of surveys (minimum 5) is not conducted, a company with a score higher than 3.5 will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
Considering the nature of the Confidential information disclosed to MojPosao.ba, the company is obligated to limit access to Confidential information only to those individuals officially charged with the tasks of collecting and analysing this information for the aforementioned purposes, whether these be employees of MojPosao.ba or external associates that can be outsourced with some of the tasks, should MojPosao.ba deem it necessary.
Obligations of the Participant
The participant is obligated:
1. To ensure a relevant sample with regard to company size and company departments under terms listed on www.pulser.ba in case the company wants to participate in the competition for the 'Best Employer'award
2. To keep the questionnaire and Confidential information within the company (Confidential information shall not be disclosed to other legal entities)
3. To ensure equal opportunities of participation for all the employees
4. Inform employees for what purpose their business e-mail addresses will be used, in case they conduct the Survey through online surveys
5. Distribute instructions for employees who will participate in the Survey, which will be provided and submitted by MojPosao.ba, in the case of conducting the Survey through printed forms
6. Enter data on employees at the level of the group participating in the survey: education, number of employees and their e-mail addresses; the number of employees is considered to be the number of employees at the time of initiating the employee satisfaction survey, regardless of any subsequent changes
7. To pay the survey fee within the legally regulated deadline.
The Participant also accepts:
The survey is open to all full-time or part-time employees who have been employed for at least 3 months, regardless of the type of employment.
MojPosao.ba advises that employees who are on sick leave or maternity leave for more than 3 months during the survey do not participate in the survey.
Obligations of MojPosao.ba:
1. Conduct the survey in the period agreed upon with the Participant.
2. Provide instructions to all employees, if the Participant provides valid email addresses of employees.
3. Present the results of the survey on the Pulser.ba platform after the deadline for completion of the conducted survey.
4. Publish a list of the 3 best-placed Participants, if the relevant number of surveys is conducted (minimum 5).
5. Give Participants comparative survey results (group comparison with other participating companies) at the end of the current year's cycle.
6. Upon completion of the Survey, ie. after the service, MojPosao.ba will issue an invoice. The cost of an employee satisfaction survey is based on the total number of employees within the company and includes a filter option, regardless of the type of survey. The price is expressed by calculation on the official website: www.pulser.ba.
7. At regular prices of the Survey, companies with a Survey completion rate of more than 75% and companies that conducted the Survey last year are entitled to a 10% discount, and companies that are clients of the MojPosao.ba portal are entitled to a discount in accordance with the contract.
8. One year after the survey, MojPosao.ba will permanently delete the e-mail addresses of employees entered into the system by the Participants, which were used exclusively to receive notifications and reminders in the online way of conducting the survey.
In a case of irregularities in conducting the survey, MojPosao.ba will notify the Participant on the issue in question and the results of the survey shall not be taken into consideration when determining the best ranking Participants.
The survey can be repeated once, only at the request of the Participant. The Organizer shall issue a new invoice for the repeated survey, charging the Participant with regular prices, with no discounts applicable.
To all legal relations that arise between the company Kolektiv d.o.o. (MojPosao.ba) and the Participant, in addition to these Terms, BiH substantive law applies, except for the provisions relating to resolving conflicts of law. All possible disputes will Kolektiv d.o.o. (MojPosao.ba) and Participants try to resolve peacefully, and in case of initiating court proceedings, the Municipal Court in Sarajevo has exclusive jurisdiction.
MojPosao.ba is part of the ALMA CAREER group: mojposao.net / poslovi.infostud.com / posao.ba / profesia.sk / jobs.cz / monster.cz / monster.fi / cv.ee / cvonline.lt / cv.lv / workania.hu / monster.hu / monsterpolska.pl / duapune.com / jobtiger.bg / vrabotuvanje.com.mk / prekoveze.me / ejobs.ro / Kolektiv d.o.o., Skenderpašina 1, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina- ID: 42500352000004